Wed, 18 Aug|
Social Media for International Business Development
Whether you work for a B2B or B2C business, social media is an incredible way to connect with your target audience and start to build your network on an international scale.
Time & Location
18 Aug 2021, 11:00 – 12:00
About the event
You might be looking to expand your professional network on LinkedIn, or maybe you want to target international customers on Facebook. Whatever your intentions, there are some key challenges that businesses can run into when using social media on an international scale.
- Should we set up separate social media accounts for each country/market?
- Should we localise our content and use local languages or stick to English?
- How can we keep track of all of our accounts and activity
In this webinar, we’ll answer some of those burning questions by walking you through a set of international best practices for social media and how you can find and connect with your ideal target audience.
- Setting up for success – ensuring your business page/profile is optimised
- International best practices – localisation & languages
- Finding your audience on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Managing your social media effectively (regardless of your team size/structure)